Friday, July 15, 2011

Runts - Strawberry

On Wednesday I wore pink... Sorry for the late post

I bought this cute set of Runts polishes the other day. Since I did it on Wednesday I decided to try the pink one. I think I used 3 coats. In the bottle and on the brush is looks like a light baby pink - but when it dries it turns into this nice medium/dark, frosty pink. When I was painting my nails it smelled like strawberry yogurt. After a while the smell reminded me of skittles :) I can't wait to try the other polishes in this set

Runts - Pink
Runts - Pink

Note - Please don't mind the cuticles/dry skin - DS2 is allergic/anaphylactic to nuts. I'm trying to find something that works for me but doesn't contain any nuts or mango in it. Any suggestions would be appreciated. TY

3 comments:

  1. Pretty color! Just curious... who (or what) is D52?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly: ds2 is dear/darling son 2 - my second son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never new they made runt nail polish .. that awesome . britters89.blogspot.com check it out . im a ndew follower of yours

    ReplyDelete