Thursday, July 21, 2011

July Birchbox :(

So I got my first Birchbox last week. I was very excited. The box was so pretty:
07-2011 Birchbox

It came with a card:
07-2011 Birchbox

Some of the items were wrapped in pretty blue tissue paper (Nuts!!! ahhh!!! - but the papers pretty...)
07-2011 Birchbox

Then I saw what was in it.......

1. Korres Showergel - Guava.
It's smells NOTHING like guava! Kinda smells like baby powder mixed with something (idk). Not something I would use.
2. Philosophy - Purity MadeSimple One-Step Facial Cleanser
I have very oily skin - Not sure if this will do anything for me, maybe I'll try it - maybe not
3. Redken - Shine Flash 02
I have very plain/straight hair - I probably won't use this either.
4. ybf Beauty - Automatic Eye Brow Pencil in Universal Taupe
This is an eyebrow pencil with a comb, but I don't do anything with my brows except get them waxed. - Another product that I won't be using.
5. Kind - Almond & Apricot bar
My son has a nut allergy, so i've gotten used to not eating them at all. This bar will stay in the birchbox at the office.

07-2011 Birchbox

None of these are items I would use or buy for myself... I'll give Birchbox another month or so to see how it goes. I saw that someone else got a bottle of Zoya polish and got excited... If I ever do a giveaway - these items will probably be in it (along with 1 of my 9 bottles of Claire's Evil Queen - lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment