Thursday, August 9, 2012

OPI DS Sapphire over Wet n Wild Teal Steel

Yesterday, I wore Wnw Teal Steel. It was pretty. A nice pretty bluish teal(?). Easy application, nice bright color

3 coats of Wet n Wild Teal Steel
Wet n Wild Teal Steel
Today, I decided I wanted to wear OPI's DS Sapphire. I've tried it on before - Sapphire by itself is kind of a grayish/silver light blue holo.  It's pretty but I didn't LOVE it... I knew from prior experience that I needed to find Sapphire an "underwear."

So instead of removing yesterday's polish I was just going to paint over them and try to find DS Sapphire's "panty." I looked through my bins for any light/sky/baby/pastel blue I could find. I had them lined up and was about to start. Then I decided to just try and paint Sapphire over WnW Teal Steel. I LOVED IT!!! And here it is:

1 coat of OPI DS Sapphire over 3 coats of Wet n Wild Teal Steel
OPI DS Sapphire over WnW Teal Steal
OPI DS Sapphire over WnW Teal Steal
Isnt it pretty?!?!

I know it's not a great "panty" for DS Sapphire. But I don't care I like it! I'll Probably try a lighter polish under Sapphire next time. But for today I'm happy!

1 comment: